Dermal Fillers in Wichita, KS from Dr. Voge
Droopy skin, bags and puffiness can make you look old, tired, sad or angry. If you want to look years younger, wrinkle fillers are a popular alternative.
Dermal fillers in Wichita, Kansas are often offered at day spas but it takes the artistic skill of a top plastic surgeon to create truly exceptional results with these products. Dr. Voge prides herself on creating natural-looking results that take years off your face. With the tiny pinch of a needle, you could have a fuller face that lasts 6 to 12 months.
Call our Wichita office to learn more about dermal fillers!
Below are the fillers that Dr. Voge offers.
Turn back the clock today by scheduling your free facial rejuvenation consultation by filling out the form below!
JUVÉDERM® XC AND JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
JUVÉDERM® XC injectable gel is for injection into areas of facial tissue where moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds occur to temporarily add volume to the skin, especially around the nose and mouth.
JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC injectable gel is for deep injection in the cheek area to correct age-related volume loss in adults over the age of 21.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
Are there any reasons why I should not receive JUVÉDERM® XC or JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC?
Do not use these products if you have a history of multiple severe allergies or severe allergic reactions (anaphylaxis), or if you are allergic to the proteins (gram-positive bacterial proteins) used to make the hyaluronic acid (HA) in these products. Do not use JUVÉDERM® XC or JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC if you are allergic to lidocaine.
What precautions should my doctor advise me about?
- The safety of JUVÉDERM® XC and JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC injectable gels for use during pregnancy or in women who are breastfeeding has not been studied
- The safety of JUVÉDERM® XC for use in patients under 18 years and JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC for patients under 35 years or over 65 years has not been studied
- The safety and effectiveness of JUVÉDERM® XC for treatment of areas other than facial wrinkles and folds (such as lips) have not been established in clinical studies
- The safety and effectiveness of JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC for treatment in areas other than the cheek area have not been established in clinical studies
- The safety of JUVÉDERM® XC and JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC in patients with a history of excessive scarring (eg, hypertrophic scarring and keloid formations) and pigmentation disorders has not been studied, and use may result in additional scars or changes in pigmentation
- The safety of JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC in patients with very thin skin in the cheek area and the safety of repeat treatments in patients has not been studied
- There is a possible risk of inflammation at the treatment site if laser procedures and chemical peeling are performed after treatment
- Patients who experience skin injury near the site of injection with these products may be at a higher risk for side effects
- Tell your health care professional if you are on therapy used to decrease the body’s immune response (immunosuppressive therapy). Use of these products may result in an increased risk of infection
- Tell your health care professional if you are using medications that can prolong bleeding, such as aspirin, ibuprofen, or other blood thinners, as this may result in increased bruising or bleeding at the injection site
- Minimize strenuous exercise and exposure to extensive sun or heat within the first 24 hours following treatment with JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC
What are possible side effects?
For JUVÉDERM® XC, most side effects are mild or moderate in nature, and last 7 days or less. The most common side effects include temporary injection-site reactions such as: redness, pain/tenderness, firmness, swelling, lumps/bumps, bruising, itching, and discoloration.
For JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC, side effects are moderate (uncomfortable), and generally last 2 to 4 weeks. The most common side effects include temporary reactions at the treatment site such as tenderness, swelling, firmness, lumps/bumps, bruising, pain, redness, discoloration, and itching.
As with all skin-injection procedures, there is a risk of infection.
To report a side effect with JUVÉDERM® XC or JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC, please call Allergan Product Surveillance at 1-800-624-4261.
JUVÉDERM® XC and JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC injectable gels are available by prescription only.
RADIESSE® (+) IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
Contraindications: RADIESSE (+) injectable implant is contraindicated for patients with known hypersensitivity to any of the components, severe allergies manifested by a history of anaphylaxis, or history or presence of multiple severe allergies; and patients with bleeding disorders.
Warnings: Use of RADIESSE (+) in any person with active skin inflammation or infection in or near the treatment should be deferred until the inflammatory or infectious process is controlled. Do not overcorrect (overfill) a contour deficiency with RADIESSE (+) because the depression should gradually improve within several weeks as the treatment effect of RADIESSE (+) occurs. The safety and effectiveness for use in the lips has not been established.
Precautions: RADIESSE (+) contains calcium hydroxylapatite, radiopaque particles, that are visible on CT Scans and may be visible in standard radiography. Patients using medications that can prolong bleeding, such as aspirin or warfarin, may experience increased bruising or bleeding at the injection site.
Patients should minimize exposure of the treated area to extensive sun or heat exposure for approximately 24 hours after treatment or until any initial swelling and redness has resolved. RADIESSE (+) is for Single Patient Use Only. Do not use if needle is bent. Do not re-shield used needles. Discard needles and syringes as potential biohazards.
Safety of RADIESSE (+) beyond 3 years; in the periorbital area; with concomitant dermal therapies or other drugs or implants; in patients with susceptibility to keloid formation and hypertrophic scarring; in pregnancy, in breastfeeding females or in patients under 18 years has not been established. As with all skin-injection procedures, there is a risk of infection with RADIESSE (+). Patients with a history of herpetic eruption may experience reactivation of herpes.
Adverse Events: The most common serious adverse events with RADIESSE include necrosis, allergic reaction, edema and infection. Common adverse events with RADIESSE are generally mild in nature and short in duration and include bruising, redness, swelling, pain, itching and other local side effects. To report a problem with RADIESSE, please call Customer Service at 1.866.862.1211.
Caution: Rx only.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION FOR BELOTERO BALANCE®
Who should not use BELOTERO BALANCE?
BELOTERO BALANCE should not be used in patients with a history of or presence of multiple or
severe allergies, including those with a history of anaphylaxis. BELOTERO BALANCE should not
be used in patients with allergies to gram-positive bacteria proteins.
What is the most important information I should know about BELOTERO BALANCE?
As with all events that involve an injection through the skin, there is a risk of infection. Laser
treatments or chemical peels or any other treatments that affect the skin can increase the risk of
infection. Do not use BELOTERO BALANCE if you have a skin inflammation or a skin infection.
Do not use until the infection is healed.
Patients getting BELOTERO BALANCE may have an injection site reaction. These reactions can
include inflammation and usually last less than seven days.
For approximately 24 hours after treatment, avoid:
- strenuous activity
- extensive sun or heat exposure
- aspirin or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- alcoholic beverages
Exposure to any of the above can cause temporary redness, swelling and/or itching at
the injection site.
It is not known how BELOTERO BALANCE will work in areas of the face other than
the smile lines.
It is not known how BELOTERO BALANCE will work in women who are pregnant or breastfeeding
or people who are less than 21 years of age.
What should I tell my doctor before taking BELOTERO BALANCE?
Tell your doctor if you are taking medicines that affect blood clotting, like aspirin, an NSAID
or warfarin. These medicines may put you at an increased risk of bruising or bleeding at the
Tell your doctor if you have a skin reaction like cold sores, cysts, pimples, rashes, hives or an
infection. Treatment with BELOTERO BALANCE should be delayed until the reaction goes away.
Tell your doctor if you are taking medicines that affect your immune system.
What are the most common adverse events seen with BELOTERO BALANCE?
The most common local side effects seen with BELOTERO BALANCE were swelling, bruising,
redness, hardening of the skin, pain, altered color or itching. Other side effects that have occurred
with BELOTERO BALANCE include headache, swelling of the side of the nose, moderate cold
sore, lip numbness and lip dryness. Side effects were often mild to moderate and often resolved
within 7 days.
Important: For full safety information and Instructions for Use, please visit www.belotero.com or
call Merz Aesthetics Customer Service at 866-862-1211
Caution: Rx Only