It doesn’t matter what the date of birth is on your birth certificate. Once you start seeing signs of aging staring back at you in the mirror, you long for your former, more youthful appearance. It’s a natural feeling. After all, nobody wants to look older than they actually are!
Regardless of your age, if you’re a Wichita resident who is starting to show signs of aging – you know, wrinkles, sunken and hollowed out cheeks, jowls, and a sagging or wrinkly neck – you want to look younger again. Well, there’s good news. Using modern surgical techniques, Dr. Voge of Plastic Surgical Specialists can help you regain your youthful appearance with a facelift.
Say “Goodbye!” to Fine Lines, Wrinkles, and Sunken Cheeks
One of the first places where Wichita men and women start to show the signs of aging is in their mid and lower face – the exact same area that a facelift targets. By making an incision in your hairline, starting above the ear and then going around and below it, Dr. Voge is able to access your underlying facial structure. From here, she can:
- Tighten up your skin in a natural looking matter – not too tight, so you look “stretched out” or “windblown,” but just tight enough to make you look up to 10 years younger*
- Erase fine lines and wrinkles that have begun to show on your mid to lower face
- Fill in cheeks that have begun sinking in or looking hollowed out
There’s No Need to Walk Around with Jowls and Sagging or Loose Neck Skin Anymore
In addition to rejuvenating your mid and lower face, a facelift is designed to eliminate jowls that hang from the bottom of your chin, and loose or sagging neck skin to give you an overall, more youthful appearance. Dr. Voge achieves these goals by making a small incision underneath the bottom of your chin. This incision gives her access to the jowls and neck, allowing her to resolve any problems you have in these areas.* While this incision and the eventual scar isn’t disguised in your hairline, it is hidden underneath your chin, an area of your body that is usually only displayed if you are lifting your head all the way up.
Feel Like the Best You Possible
Perhaps the #1 reason that Wichita men and women choose to get facelifts is that it gives them a huge boost in self-esteem. When you’re happy with the reflection staring back at you in the mirror, you just can’t help to feel great about life. And when you’re feeling great, you can take on any life challenges head on!
Schedule a Facelift Consultation with Wichita Plastic Surgeon Dr. Voge Today
If you’re ready to restore your youthful appearance, the next best step you can take is to call Wichita’s Plastic Surgical Specialists so you can get on the books to meet Dr. Voge one-on-one. During this initial consultation, Dr. Voge will:
- Listen to your concerns and desired results
- Take your full medical history to screen you for elective plastic surgery eligibility
- Explain the surgery to you in detail
- Answer any questions you may have
- Perform a facial and neck examination and take detailed notes so she can prepare a personalized surgical plan for you
- Explain her predicted results for your procedure, should you choose to move forward with plastic surgery
Schedule your initial consultation today by calling us at (316) 263-0234.
*Individual results may vary.